Brand new in the shop: A custom 3, 4, 5, or 6 card reading for those really sticky spiritual situations.
If you’ve read through my other reading options and aren’t sure whether any of them are quite right for your spiritual situation, this is the spread for you! With this listing, you tell me what’s going on with you and what you need to know, and I’ll work with you to come up with a spread that’s custom-made for your concerns. Choose between 3, 4, 5, or 6 cards for your reading (make your selection via the drop down box to the right).
You will receive an email with a downloadable pdf of your reading including a clear color photo of your spread. I will email your reading to you within 3-5 business days of your purchase.
When purchasing your reading, please include the following in your “note to seller”:
– Your name and email address
– Your main concern/question/s that you would like the reading to address. (If you aren’t sure, describe the situation and we will work on the questions together.)
– Any background information about your spiritual path, practice, deity or spirit relationships or spiritual situation thus far that you would like me to keep in mind while reading.
ABOUT ME & MY APPROACH TO THE CARDS
Beginning in 2005 and continuing for about seven years, I undertook intensive training in oracular seidhr, otherwise known as Northern Tradition trance work and prophecy. This work is aimed not at predicting the future as such, but instead at propitiating and receiving input from the deities. As a result of this training (and my experiences providing this service to the community, which for the first few years I did at no charge), my own working definition of divination does not have to do with making psychic predictions or fortunetelling, or even with reading the cards as a method of “self help,” but instead concerns petitioning the Divine for input into our lives and our progress, especially in regard to spiritual and religious pursuits. If you are a “hard polytheist” to any degree, this would involve my seeking messages on your behalf from individual polytheist deities. If you are a pantheist, nontheist, or anything else along that end of the spectrum, it may involve helping you seek answers from, and communion with, the divine as it resides within you.
Despite whatever degree of deity input comes through in my intuitive reading of your cards, I hold firmly to the concepts of free will and personal choice. Whatever a deity may say, imply, or not say, I will not ever tell you what you “should” do or what “will” happen; all power of choice remains with you.
I read your cards in a ritual setting within my sacred space, often in a semi-trance state, taking notes by hand that I later type up to send to you. For this reason, the wordage length of your particular reading can vary. (Some messages and concepts require more words to communicate, others far fewer.)
POLICY AND ETHICS:
– Everything we discuss in connection with your reading is completely confidential and stays between us.
– I will not read for questions concerning health, legal matters, or any other issue that I deem better handled by a licensed professional.
– While I love feedback, I am unable to provide additional insight or clarity on readings for free. Please contact me to purchase a custom clarification reading if you feel more information is needed.
– I reserve the right to decline a reading and refund payment for any reason.
– I am unable to offer a refund for readings that do not deliver the outcome you expected or desired.
– I will not perform readings concerning the thoughts and feelings of a third person. (In this case, I mean specifically a human person other than yourself who has not consented to having their cards read.)