Tarot and oracle readings are once again available in my Etsy shop, but I am offering only a limited number of reading options, all of which are strictly deity and spirit oriented. (So, I’m not the reader for you if you want to know when you’ll be in a romantic relationship or if you’ll get a raise.)
ALSO, I fully reserve the right to pull any or all of them from the shop periodically whenever I (or They) feel that I need a break. 🙂
Here’s what’s available now:
This six card reading is the one to pick if you suspect a deity is lurking around, trying to make inroads into your life, but you aren’t quite sure exactly WHO They are. In addition to my interpretation of your cards, I will also provide you with a short list of deity names who I see as the “best matches” for the evidence supplied by the reading. This will give you some places to begin your research, and from there you should be able to put together the clues and find your answer.
(If you already know who you’re dealing with–or have a pretty good idea–and you want to know more about what you can expect from the relationship, OR you need to sort out some issues with a deity you’re been working with for a while, choose my Deity Communication spread instead.)
The reading addresses:
1. What culture, pantheon, or part of the world your deity is from. (I use my own custom-designed deck for this part of the reading.)
2. A trait associated with this deity that most people find challenging or intimidating.
3. A trait associated with this deity that is generally regarded as appealing or beneficent.
4. The deity’s sphere of power in the human world.
5. An animal or symbol associated with this deity.
6. Omens and signs to look for that point towards the deity’s presence.
This six card reading is for taking a look at where you stand with a deity you’ve just started working with, or checking in with a more familiar deity to make sure the relationship and your work together are still on track. (If you’re dealing with a new deity in your life and you have no idea who they are, you may want to try my Deity ID spread first to get some clues to their identity, and then move on to this one if you need more information.)
Sometimes when a new deity shows up in our lives we aren’t quite clear on their identity, or if we know who they are we might wonder why they’re around, what they want from us, and what the relationship will bring to our spiritual path. OR, we can know a deity for years but suddenly feel out of touch, and wonder if we’re still making progress on our path with them. This reading is designed to address all these questions. It will help you sort through any confusion you might be experiencing, reveal the major lessons and challenges the deity wants you to take on, and offer constructive advice and clarity regarding how to proceed on your devotional path.
The reading addresses:
1. Which aspect of the deity you are dealing with currently.
2. What the nature of your relationship with them will be.
3. What they want from you.
4. How you can best accomplish this.
5. What you need to understand or accept about this deity for the most constructive and positive relationship.
6. What you need to avoid doing to stay on good terms with this deity.
This five card reading is for you if you suspect you have a spirit guide looking over your shoulder but you’d like to know more about them so you can work with them more productively, OR if you’d really like a spirit guide and are hoping someone will step forward to work with you. (This reading will help you figure out who might be out there for you and how you can get in touch with them.)
The reading addresses:
1. Who is this spirit? (traits/personality, etc.)
2. What are you here to teach me?
3. How can I be more open to receiving your guidance?
4. What are your spheres of influence? (What kind of help are you best at giving?)
5. What will be the outcome of our relationship?
Maybe you feel like there might be something missing from your practice but you just can’t put your finger on what it could be. OR maybe you just like to check in with your deities or with Spirit from time to time–via the cards–to make sure you’re still on the right path and getting all you can from your practice. Either way, this three card reading is for you!
The reading addresses:
1. What is the current state of my practice?
2. How can I maximize my progress?
3. What pitfalls do I need to avoid that may hinder my growth?
Sometimes all we really need is a signpost to show us we’re still going along the right path, a little nugget of encouragement or validation, or, conversely, a gentle kick in the pants to turn us around and get us straightened up if we’ve wandered off the path. This one card reading offers a short and sweet message from the spirit world especially for you.
With any of the above reading options, you will receive an email with a downloadable pdf of your reading including a clear color photo of your spread. I will email your reading to you within 3-5 business days of your purchase. (I only do readings M – F.)
ABOUT ME & MY APPROACH TO THE CARDS
Beginning in 2005 and continuing for about seven years, I undertook intensive training in oracular seidhr, otherwise known as Northern Tradition trance work and prophecy. This work is aimed not at predicting the future as such, but instead at propitiating and receiving input from the deities. As a result of this training (and my experiences providing this service to the community, which for the first few years I did at no charge), my own working definition of divination does not have to do with making psychic predictions or fortunetelling, or even with reading the cards as a method of “self help,” but instead concerns petitioning the Divine for input into our lives and our progress, especially in regard to spiritual and religious pursuits. If you are a “hard polytheist” to any degree, this would involve my seeking messages on your behalf from individual polytheist deities. If you are a pantheist, nontheist, or anything else along that end of the spectrum, it may involve helping you seek answers from, and communion with, the divine as it resides within you.
Despite whatever degree of deity input comes through in my intuitive reading of your cards, I hold firmly to the concepts of free will and personal choice. Whatever a deity may say, imply, or not say, I will not ever tell you what you “should” do or what “will” happen; all power of choice remains with you.
I read your cards in a ritual setting within my sacred space, often in a semi-trance state, taking notes by hand that I later type up to send to you. For this reason, the wordage length of your particular reading can vary. (Some messages and concepts require more words to communicate, others far fewer.)
POLICY AND ETHICS:
– Everything we discuss in connection with your reading is completely confidential and stays between us.
– I will not read for questions concerning health, legal matters, or any other issue that I deem better handled by a licensed professional.
– While I love feedback, I am unable to provide additional insight or clarity on readings for free. Please contact me to purchase a custom clarification reading if you feel more information is needed.
– I reserve the right to decline a reading and refund payment for any reason.
– I am unable to offer a refund for readings that do not deliver the outcome you expected or desired.
– I will not perform readings concerning the thoughts and feelings of a third person. (In this case, I mean specifically a human person other than yourself who has not consented to having their cards read.)